This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: tissues in mice. Science 324:1710–1713.
3. Carmeliet P (2000) Mechanisms of angiogenesis and arteriogenesis. Nat Med
4. Folkman J (2006) Angiogenesis. Annu Rev Med 57:1–18.
5. Yancopoulos GD, et al. (2000) Vascular-specific growth factors and blood vessel
formation. Nature 407:242–248.
6. Takeshita S, et al. (1994) Therapeutic angiogenesis. A single intraarterial bolus of
vascular endothelial growth factor augments revascularization in a rabbit ischemic
hind limb model. J Clin Invest 93:662–670.
7. Henry TD, et al. (2003) The VIVA trial: Vascular endothelial growth factor in Ischemia
for Vascular Angiogenesis. Circulation 107:1359–1365.
8. Dor Y, Djonov V, Keshet E (2003) Making vascular networks in the adult: Branching
morphogenesis without a roadmap. Trends Cell Biol 13:131–136.
9. Noguera-Troise I, et al. (2006) Blockade of Dll4 inhibits tumour growth by promoting
non-productive angiogenesis. Nature 444:1032–1037.
10. Thurston G, Noguera-Troise I, Yancopoulos GD (2007) The Delta paradox: DLL4 blockade leads to more tumour vessels but less tumour growth. Nat Rev Cancer 7:327–331.
11. Silva EA, Mooney DJ (2007) Spatiotemporal control of vascular endothelial growth
factor delivery from injectable hydrogels enhances angiogenesis. J Thromb Haemost
12. Barrio RA, et al. (1999) A two-dimensional numerical study of spatial pattern formation in interacting Turing systems. Bull Math Biol 61:483–505.
13. Faissner A, Steindler D (1995) Boundaries and inhibitory molecules in developing
neural tissues. Glia 13:233–254.
14. Turing AM (1952) The chemical basis of morphogenesis. Philos Trans R Soc London B
15. Turing AM (1990) The chemical basis of morphogenesis. 1953. Bull Math Biol 52:
153–197 discussion pp 119–152.
16. Fleming AB, Saltzman WM (2001) Simultaneous delivery of an active protein and
neutralizing antibody: Creation of separated regions of biological activity. J Control
17. Ferrara N, Kerbel RS (2005) Angiogenesis as a therapeutic target. Nature 438:967–974.
18. Sun Q, et al. (2005) Sustained vascular endothelial growth factor delivery enhances
angiogenesis and perfusion in ischemic hind limb. Pharm Res 22:1110–1116.
19. Harris LD, Kim BS, Mooney DJ (1998) Open pore biodegradable matrices formed with
gas foaming. J Biomed Mater Res 42:396–402.
20. Chen RR, et al. (2007) Spatio-temporal VEGF and PDGF delivery patterns blood vessel
formation and maturation. Pharm Res 24:258–264.
21. Helm CLE, et al. (2005) Synergy between interstitial flow and VEGF directs capillary
morphogenesis in vitro through a gradient amplification mechanism. Proc Natl Acad
Sci USA 102:15779–15784.
22. Brouwers JEM, et al. (2006) Can the growth factors PTHrP, Ihh and VEGF, together
regulate the development of a long bone? J Biomech 39:2774–2782. 23. Clauss MA, Jain RK (1990) Interstitial transport of rabbit and sheep antibodies in
normal and neoplastic tissues. Cancer Res 50:3487–3492...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 09/21/2013.
- Spring '13