Unformatted text preview: dition by the owner/applicant subject to the
approval of the Building Official and the proper authorities concerned. 4. The owner and contractor shall be jointly responsible for the safety, protection, security and
convenience of the general public and his/her personnel, third parties, the works, equipment,
installation and the like. All wastes or discarded materials from the project shall be properly
stored and disposed of. Water wastes shall be discharged directly into drainage lines. Pertinent
provisions of the National Building Code (P.D. 1096) shall be complied with. 5. This permit may be considered or revoked pursuant to Sections 305 and 306 of the National
Building Code (P.D. 1096). Verified as to the following requirements.
____________________________ ____________________________ _________________________
Land Use and Zoning
Line and Grade
Court, Yard, Parking Space _________________________________________
MPW Form No. 77-015-B
Republic of the Philippines
Ministry of Public Works
OFFICE OF THE BUILDING OFFICIAL
Area Code ______________________
SIDEWALK CONSTRUCTION PERMIT
Permit is hereby granted to _____________________________________________________________
with postal address at _______________________________________________________________________
for the construction/repair of ____________________________________________ square meters of sidewalk
at the premises of ______________________________ at ________________________________ pursuant
to pertinent provisions of the National Building Code (P.D. 1096) and its Implementing Rules and Regulations
and to the following conditions.
1. The owner and contractor shall be jointly responsible for the safety, protection, security and convenience
of the general public and his/her personnel, thirdparties, the works, equipment, installation and the like.
2. The lines and grades indicated in the attached sketch and established by this Office shall be strictly
3. The sidewalk and all accessories there to such as driveways, crubs and gutters and the like shall be
constructed in conformity with the design and specification of the proper authorities and subject to the approval
of the Building Official. The radius of curves of sidewalks in street intersections shall not be less than the width
of the widerr sidewalk at said intersection. 4. The catch basins or inlets which may be affected by the project shall be re-adjusted and/or relocated by
the proper authority at the expense of the owner/applicant of the project.
5. Absolutely no letterings, signs or makings of any kind except those duly authorized for official purposes
only shall be placed, printed on or embedded in the pvements of public streets anf sidewalks.
6. The works shall be done under the supervision of a representative from this Office.
7. This permit must be kept at the jobsite at all times for the dura...
View Full Document
- Fall '12
- Building code, Building officials