LESSON: The Holocaust - History and Memory
WORKSHEET: Virtual Field Trip Questions
INSTRUCTIONS: For each scene in the virtual field trip, answer the questions below.
HALL OF WITNESS
1. The Museum’s architect used structures and materials from Holocaust sites - including former camps - as
inspiration for the Museum’s design. What building materials and structures do you see in this Hall?
2. Does this space remind you of any buildings or places you’ve seen? How does it make you feel?
reminds me of some other museums I've been to too. I think if I was there I would feel a little uncomfortable.
3. What does the architecture suggest your Museum experience will be like? Does it remind you of anything
THE JEWS OF EJSZYSZKI AND THE HOLOCAUST
1. How many Jews were killed in the Holocaust?
3. Hundreds of years of Jewish civilization was annihilated during the Holocaust. How does getting a