This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: em 101 4 Click the Flight Document - Missions tab and select a cancellation
5 Click the Flight Document - Aircraft tab and click Cancel this
6 Respond to the Canceling Flight Document prompt.
7 Click Save, and then click Yes on the Saving Flight Document
8 Type your Login ID and Password on the A/C or Msn CMDR
Signature response box and click OK.
The cancelled flight document appears on the Flight Document
9 On the Discrepancy Query prompt, click one of the following
whether a discrepancy is to be initiated or not:
! No – completes the cancellation action and sends the document to
the approval queue. ! Yes – opens the Unscheduled Maintenance – Flight window. For
procedures, click Unscheduled Maintenance – Flight (see
"Unscheduled Maintenance - Flight" on page 89) or press Ctrl +
F1. Delete a Completed Flight Document
You can only delete unapproved and current flight documents.
1 Once you have selected a currently completed flight document, click
Delete Current Data from the toolbar or go to the Actions menu,
choose Delete, and select Delete Document. 2 On the Delete Request response box, click Yes.
The system backs up and deletes the previously added usage against the
aircraft and its components.
Add Aircraft Data
This option enables you to add aircraft data while on the Flight Document
– Aircraft tab. Each initiation process uses this tab differently.
For Unscheduled Flight – Normal
1. Click the MODEX field to start data entry.
2. Enter or select the MODEX from the list and the associated data
appears in their boxes and the red dots change to green.
3. Enter the rest of the optional data, if necessary.
4. Click the next tab (Flight Document – Aircrew).
For Other Activity/Simulator
1. Enter data in the mandatory boxes marked by red dots. 102 User Guide Optimized NALCOMIS OMA 2. Enter the optional data, if necessary.
3. Click the next tab (Flight Document – Aircrew).
For Scheduled Flight
1. Enter or select the MODEX from the list, if blank.
2. Enter the rest of the optional data, if necessary.
3. Click the next tab (Flight Document – Aircrew). Flight Document - Aircrew
This tab enables you to add, update, or delete aircrew data on a flight
document. It displays aircrew fields and two buttons: Single and Multi.
Add/Update a Single Aircrew or Multiple Aircrew
1 On the Flight Document - Aircrew tab, click Single or Multi.
-orGo to the Actions menu, choose Add, then Aircrew, and select
Single Aircrew or Multiple Aircrew.
-orRight-click the available fields, choose Add, then Aircrew, and
select Single Aircrew or Multiple Aircrew.
-orClick the Aircrew buttons or . 2 Select the name from the Crewmember Selection list and the special
qualification. When you type a name that exists more than once in the
database, the Crew Selection window appears to enable you to select
the specific aircrew.
If you enter an aircrew name that does not exist in the database, the
Visiting Crewmember prompt b...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 10/01/2013 for the course ECON 101 taught by Professor Smith during the Fall '13 term at Voorhees.
- Fall '13