Unformatted text preview: s syllabus. If you are unsure about anything related to the
rules guiding this course, don’t assume something just because it is not specified in the syllabus. Consult with me first. 3 PHY 171 – General Physics I – Syllabus Fall 2013 WebAssign Access Instructions
1. Procure a WebAssign access code. The Serway textbooks are supposed to come with the code already
attached. Alternatively, you can purchase an access code online at the WebAssign site:
2. On www.webassign.net click Login. All the currently registered students will be already introduced in
our online class so just type in
- username: the same with MU UniqueID
- institution: muohio
- password: your MU Banner ID number without the + sign and the 0 digit in front.
3. You may then customize your user page by updating your access information such as the password. Get
used with the system by clicking around it. Check out the instruction manual by clicking the Student
Guide button on the Login page.
4. Notice that you can login even if you do not have an access code yet. However, you should get your
access squared away in about two weeks in order to be allowed to continue to use the system.
5. The first homework assignment is already posted on the site and is due Friday, Sep 6th, by 11:30pm. It
includes an optional training set (not for credit) and a set for credit.
6. If you experience any difficulty with the access, please, contact me using the contact details on the
View Full Document
- Fall '07
- Physics, 1981, 1986, 1968, 1979, 1970