This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: se yuan
5. War The 2003 War in Iraq
7. Corruption C. Financial Risk Factors
1. Indicators of Economic Growth
A country’s economic growth is dependent on several financial factors:
a. Interest Rates
b. Exchange Rates
c. Inflation D. Types of Country Risk
1. Macroassessment of Country Risk a. Characteristics of the Country:
1.) Political factors
2.) Financial factors
b. Uncertainty Surrounding a Macroassessment
2. Microassessment of Country Risk E. Techniques to Assess Country
1. Checklist approach
2. Delphi Technique: collecting independent opinions without group discussion.
3. Quantitative Analysis
4. Inspection Visits
5. Combination of Techniques F. Measuring Country Risk
1. Variation in Meth...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 10/05/2013.
- Fall '13