1. The constitutional principle of popular sovereignty reflects what idea?
2. The statehood Constitution of Texas was written in what year?
3. What Texas State Constitution pledged loyalty to the Confederacy and made it illegal to free
4. The current state constitution was written in __________ and contains _________ articles.
5. What article of the Texas Constitution discusses the Legislative Branch of government?
6. Amendments to the Texas Constitution must be proposed by a _______ vote in both the
Texas House and Senate.
7. What clause in the United States Constitution gives Congress the authority to create laws that