This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: venue
d. Non-Tax Revenue
e. States share of Union Taxes and Duties and Grants-in-Aid from Central
f. Revenue Expenditure
g. Sectoral Expenditure
h. Interest Payment
i. Loans and Advances given by State Government
j. Capital Expenditure
k. Revenue deficit
l. Fiscal deficit
m. Internal Debt
n. Other liabilities
o. Loans and Advances from Central Government
p. Ways and Means Advances
19. Analyse investment of cash balances and verify manually whether these
b. Sound and regular and
c. If the market price of the investment is unstable
20. Take a sample and check manually if the Borrowings by the State Government
have exceeded the limits fixed by,
21. Take a sample of the Guarantees given by the State Government with regard to
Loans and manually check if the conditions attached to the Guarantees are
22. Check if Guarantees are given for Loans raised by Public Bodies or Institutions
which exceed the limits fixed by Legislature/Parliament.
23. Take a sample and check manually whether the Public Bodies/Institutions
given Guarantees, are maintaining proper books of accounts and are subject to
audit by qualified auditors.
24. Take a sample and check manually whether the Loans given by the
Government were expended only on the objects for which the Loans were
25. Verify the Schedule of Repayment of Loans and identify all the cases where repayment is due/delayed. IT Audit Manual Volume III 107 IT Audit Manual
VIII Appropriation Accounts Modules
1. Analyse the Grants / Appropriation of various departments
2. Check if the net appropriations less expenditure equal savings
3. Identify the departments which have received highest Grants and compare
manually the figures posted in VLC with actual figures in the Budget
4. Compare the expenditure figures given in Appropriation Accounts under
different Departments with the expenditure shown in monthly accounts
5. Identify departments where the variation between the Original an...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 10/27/2013 for the course LAW 10-100 taught by Professor Parsons during the One '10 term at Bond College.
- One '10