This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Plant Pathol. 107:583-591.
13. Mahuku, G., Peters, R. D., and Daayf, F. 2000. Random amplified
polymorphic DNA (RAPD) analysis of Phytophthora infestans isolates
collected in Canada during 1994 to 1996. Plant Pathol. 49:252-260.
14. Noe, J. P., and Barker, K. R. 1985. Relation of within-field spatial variation of plant-parasitic nematode population densities and edaphic factors.
15. Press, S. J., and Wilson, S. 1978. Choosing between logistic regression
and discriminant analysis. J. Am. Stat. Assoc. 73:700-705.
16. Savary, S., Willocquet, L., Elazegui, F. A., Castilla, N. P., and Teng, P. S.
2000. Rice pest constraints in tropical Asia: Quantification of yield losses
due to rice pests in a range of production situations. Plant Dis. 84:357369.
17. Schlosser, I., Kranz, J., and Bonman, J. M. 2000. Characterization of
plant type and epidemiological development in the pathosystem “upland
rice/rice blast” (Pyricularia grisea) by means of multivariate statistical
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 11/20/2013.
- Summer '11
- The American, Multivariate statistics, MANOVA