Tutorial 1, Week 2 - Student Template

Rohit sehwag also has had some customer relations

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: y. Rohit Sehwag also has had some customer relations experience, after completing a degree in Marketing. Tessa knows a lot about the courier industry. She says that the industry is divided between two or three large global branded firms with a combined 70% market share, and several smaller firms sharing the remaining 30%. The larger branded firms charge more for the local courier service. The industry is in need of extra capacity as she knows of a few companies who need more courier work done but have problems getting a prompt service from the existing courier companies in the industry. She thinks there is space in the courier industry for a well-run local company which can offer a good/reliable courier service at a lower price than the large global companies in the market. The group are not quite sure where to start but they start to talk about their plans...
View Full Document

  • One '13
  • blayney
  • Courier, local courier service, Courier Industry, courier company whilst, good/reliable courier service, international courier company

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

Ask a homework question - tutors are online