Unformatted text preview: u are continuing on the back. Show your work. • In the event that I have to make a correction or clariﬁcation to the exam, I will announce
it and write it on the board; if I do so, you are responsible for taking these corrections into
• Look out for emphasized and bolded words; they are usually important.
• Make sure that all answers that need units, get units.
• Please use the little blank (
) for your answers, where provided. If there is no blank,
please box or circle your ﬁnal answer.
• Geometric formulae, fundamental constants, and metric preﬁxes are “free”: if you need one,
just ask. (Be particularly aware of metric preﬁxes: don’t ignore them.) Also, if you don’t
understand the geometry of a situation, I can try to give you a better explanation.
• When you’re done, place the exam in the appropriate pile, and leave quietly; please do not
stand outside the doors talking about the exam. Good luck! 3 1. The ﬁgure shows a car moving to the left, and slowing down.
Given the coordinate axes shown, the car’s acceleration a c...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/15/2014 for the course PHYSICS 2130 taught by Professor Scotthill during the Spring '12 term at Toledo.
- Spring '12