Unformatted text preview: al goods and
services produced annually in an economy is
2. The total market value of all final goods and
services produced annually by the citizens of a
country, no matter where in the world they
reside, is called ______.
3. Counting a good more than once in computing
GDP is called ______.
4. The household sector makes expenditures
5. The business sector makes expenditures called
6. Real GDP is measured in ______ prices.
7. The ______ shows the quantity of goods and
services that buyers are willing and able to buy
at different price levels.
8. ______ and ______ go together to determine
the equilibrium price level and the equilibrium
quantity of goods and services in an economy.
9. ______ is GDP that has been adjusted for price
10. ______ refers to expenditures made by the government sector.
11. Expenditures made by the people in foreign
countries who are buying U.S.-produced goods
are called ______.
12. The ______ is the percentage of the noninstitutional adult civilian population that is
employed. Understanding the Main Ideas
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/16/2014.
- Winter '14