Unformatted text preview: an approach to 11th Five year plan, Planning
Commission, Government of India.
4. Behavioral Change at Scale by Lydia Howland Michael Phillips Moskowitz 5. Report on Education Summit: Innovating for Excellence, Confederation of Indian
6. The Tragedy of the Commons, by Garrett Hardin
7. Education for Sustainable Development in Action Technical Paper N° 2 – 2005 UNESCO
8. India and the World: Scenarios to 2025, World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2006
9. Education for Sustainable Development Toolkit, Version 2, July 2002 by Rosalyn
McKeown, Ph.D. Web references:
contribution/ 2. http://www.business‐standard.com/india/news//literacy‐must‐be‐our‐immediate‐
priority//403863/ Page 9 3. http://hdrstats.undp.org/en/countries/profiles/IND.html Appendix I Figure 1 India's Poor Education index is dragging our Human Development Index Page 10 Figure 2: Public expenditure on education as a percentage of GDP (blue) and as a percentage of expenditure on all sectors together. Appendix II Figure 3: Enrolment in Elementary Education Page Figure 4 Major Education Statistics 2004‐05 11...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/14/2014.
- Winter '14