2 Vocabulary 1
Starting Your Presentation
A At the beginning of your presentation, you need to introduce
yourself and your presentation to your audience. You can do
this with the following useful phrases. Practice reading them
with a partner and circle any words you don’t understand.
1. Hello, everybody.
2. I’d like to welcome everybody to . . .
3. Today, I will talk about . . .
4. Allow me to introduce myself.
5. Hello, everybody. It’s great to see you all
6. Today, we will cover . . .
7. Greetings, everyone. It’s a pleasure to be here.
8. My presentation will cover/discuss . . .
9. Let me introduce myself.
10. My topic today is . . .
11. For those of you who haven’t met me, allow
me to introduce myself.