This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: up his/her homework independently.
(d) On problems involving MATLAB programs, each student should write their own program.
Students may discuss the implementations of the program, but students should not work
as a group in writing the programs.
I have a zero-tolerance policy for cheating in this class.
If you talk to anyone other than me during an exam, I will give you a zero. If you plagiarize
(copy someone else’s words) or otherwise copy someone else’s work, I will give you a failing
grade for the class. Furthermore, I will be forced to bring academic dishonesty charges
against anyone who violates the Honor Code.
24. Accommodation for Students with Disabilities: Students requesting classroom accommodation
must ﬁrst register with the Dean of Students Ofﬁce. That ofﬁce will provide the student with
documentation that he/she must provide to the course instructor when requesting accommodation.
25. UF Counseling Services: Resources are available on-campus for students having personal
problems or lacking clear career and academic goals. The resources include:
• UF Counseling & Wellness Center, 3190 Radio Rd, 392-1575, psychological and psychiatric
• Career Resource Center, Reitz Union, 392-1601, career and job search services.
26. Software Use: All faculty, staff and student of the University are required and expected
to obey the laws and legal agreements governing software use. Failure to do so can lead S-7
to monetary damages and/or criminal penalties for the individual violator. Because such
violations are also against University policies and rules, disciplinary action will be taken as
appropriate. We, the members of the University of Florida community, pledge to uphold
ourselves and our peers to the highest standards of honesty and integrity....
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/15/2014 for the course EEL 5544 taught by Professor Wong during the Fall '08 term at University of Florida.
- Fall '08