This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: xt messaging is okay)
(c) Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgﬂ.edu
(d) Web site (personal): http://wireless.ece.uﬂ.edu/jshea
(e) Twitter (personal account): @jmshea
(f) Ofﬁce hours: Monday 9:35 AM – 10:25 AM, Wednesday 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM, or by
7. Teaching Assistant: Jixin Feng
(a) Ofﬁce: NEB 403
(b) Phone: (518)290-0421
(c) Email: fengjixin@uﬂ.edu
(d) Ofﬁce hours: MWF 3pm-5pm (starting on Aug. 26th)
8. Meeting Times: 12:50 PM–1:40 PM, Monday/Wednesday/Friday
9. Class/laboratory schedule: 3 classes/week, 50 minutes each S-3
10. Meeting Location: NEB 102
11. Class Response System: To get full course participation credit, on-campus students will
need to register with Poll Everywhere and join the EEL 5544 group using the following URL:
www.polleverywhere.com/register?p=1mrb3-xu5k&pg=LHihF. Students can answer
Poll Everywhere polls and quizzes using their phone, tablet, or laptop computer. Registration
12. Material and Supply Fees: Students pay a fee for taking a course that is offered on EDGE.
On-campus students are required to have a PollEverywhere account to get full course participation
13. Recommended Textbook: Henry Stark and John W. Woods, Probability, Statistics, and
Random Processes for Engineers, Prentice Hall, 4th ed., 2011 (ISBN 0132311232).
14. Alternative Textbook: Alber...
View Full Document
- Fall '08