This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: and click Next.
14. Let the installation process continue. The VM will reboot several times.
15. After the installation completes, click OK to set the Administrator password.
16. Enter the administrator password twice, and click OK.
17. When the operating systems finishes booting, choose VM, Guest, Install/Upgrade VMware Tools.
18. On the Install VMware Tools screen, click OK.
19. On the AutoPlay menu, click Run setup.exe.
20. On the Welcome screen, click Next.
21. On the Setup Type screen, choose Typical, and click Next.
22. Click Install.
Principled Technologies, Inc.: Virtualized Exchange workload performance comparison of end-to-end
solutions: Dell PowerEdge R710 with Dell EqualLogic storage vs. HP ProLiant GL385 G5 with HP
StorageWorks EVA 4400 9 23.
43. On the various Windows Security screens, click Install each time.
Click Finish to complete the installation.
Click Yes to reboot the VM.
Log into the VM after reboot.
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/20/2014.
- Fall '11