Unformatted text preview: ice node, and click Next.
17. Click Finish.
18. Right-click the VM, and choose Edit Settings.
19. On the Hardware tab, click Add…
20. Choose Ethernet Adapter, and click Next.
21. Choose VMXNet 3, and click Next.
22. Click Finish.
23. Click OK.
24. Repeat steps 18 through 23 two times for the Dell system.
Installing the guest operating system
1. Insert the installation DVD for Windows Server 2008 x64 into the DVD drive.
2. In vSphere, right-click the virtual machine, and choose CD/DVD drive.
3. Click the Host Device radio button, and choose the appropriate drive.
4. Click OK.
5. Right-click the machine, and choose Power, Power On.
6. Right-click the machine, and choose Open console.
7. Choose the language, time and currency, and keyboard input. Click Next.
8. Click Install Now.
9. Choose Windows Server Enterprise (Full Installation). Click Next.
10. Accept the license terms, and click Next.
11. Click Custom.
12. Click the Disk, and click Drive options (advanced).
13. Click New, Apply, Format,...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/20/2014.
- Fall '11