This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: 1. Select Start Administrative Tools Server Manager.
2. Click Add Roles.
3. At the Select Server Roles screen, click Web Server (IIS).
4. At the Add features required for Web Server (IIS) pop-up window, click Add Required Features.
5. Click Next.
6. At the Web Server (IIS) screen, click Next. Principled Technologies, Inc.: Virtualized Exchange workload performance comparison of end-to-end
solutions: Dell PowerEdge R710 with Dell EqualLogic storage vs. HP ProLiant GL385 G5 with HP
StorageWorks EVA 4400 12 7. At the Select Role Services screen, select the IIS 6 Metabase Compatibility, IIS 6 Management Console,
Basic Authentication, Windows Authentication, Digest Authentication, and Dynamic content Compression
checkboxes, and click Next.
8. At the Confirm Installation Selections screen, click Install.
9. At the Installation Results screen, click Close.
Installing Exchange Server 2007
1. Insert the Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 CD.
2. In the pop-up AutoPlay window, click Run Setup.EXE.
3. The installer should c...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/20/2014.
- Fall '11