This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: anguage, and click OK.
6. On the Welcome screen, click Next.
7. Accept the license terms, and click Next.
8. Enter user and organization details, and click Next.
9. Optionally, click the checkbox to install the update utility. Click Next.
10. On the Destination Folder screen, click Next.
11. Click Install.
12. Click OK. Connecting the storage to the host
On the Dell EqualLogic storage, we connected the OS-Log volume to the ESX Server VMkernel using one
physical 1Gb NIC. We presented each virtual machine with two 1Gb virtual NICs connected to two physical NICs
that we used to connect the Microsoft iSCSI Initiator within the virtual machine to its individual iSCSI MailStore
On the HP StorageWorks storage, we connected the OS-Log volume to ESX Server using the first Fibre Channel
adapter. We connected the two MailStore database volumes to ESX Server using the second Fibre Channel
We connected an additional virtual NIC to a physical 1Gb NIC for LoadGen client to server communications. Principled Technologies, Inc.: Virtualized...
View Full Document
- Fall '11