Unformatted text preview: onsider Steps 1 and 2 complete, and gray them out.
4. Click Step 3: Install Microsoft Windows PowerShell.
5. Select Start Command Prompt.
6. In the Command Prompt window, type ServerManagerCmd –I PowerShell and press Enter.
7. When the installation completes, close the Command Prompt window.
8. Click the link to Step 4: Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1.
9. Click Next to go past the introduction screen.
10. Accept the license agreement, and click Next.
11. Select No for error reporting, and click Next.
12. Select Typical Exchange Server Installation, and click Next.
13. Leave the organization name at default (First Organization), and click Next.
14. At the question about client computers running Outlook 2003 and earlier, select No, and click Next.
15. If a warning about a lack of SMTP appears after the check finishes, ignore it.
16. Click Install to start the installation process.
17. Once installation is complete, click Finish. Exchange should automatically open the Exchange
View Full Document
- Fall '11
- Windows Vista, Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows Server 2003, Dell PowerEdge R710