This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: tion disables the device, click the Dynamic Discovery tab.
18. Click Add.
19. Enter the IP address of the storage group.
20. Click Close.
21. When the application prompts you to rescan for changes, click Yes.
Adding the storage volumes to ESX storage
1. In vSphere, click the Configuration tab.
2. Click Storage in the Hardware pane.
3. Click Add Storage…
4. Choose Disk/LUN. Click Next.
5. Select the appropriate LUN. Click Next.
6. Click Next.
7. Enter a name for the datastore. Click Next.
8. Click Next to accept the defaults for block size.
9. Click Finish to complete the addition of the LUN.
10. Repeat steps 1 through 9 two more times (HP only).
Setting up the iSCSI NICs with vSphere (Dell only)
1. Click the Configuration tab.
2. Click Networking.
3. Click Add Networking.
4. Click Virtual Machine.
5. Choose to create a virtual switch. Assign the relevant NIC in the system. Click Next.
6. Assign a network name.
7. Click Finish.
8. Repeat steps 1 through 7 once more. Installing and configuring t...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/20/2014.
- Fall '11