This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: s.
When the installation completes, click Finish.
Click Yes to reboot the virtual machine. Adding an additional drive to the VM via the iSCSI initiator (Dell only)
1. Power on the VM, and open the console.
2. Click Start, Control Panel, and double-click iSCSI Initiator.
3. Click the Discovery tab.
4. Click Add Portal…
5. Add the IP address of the Dell EqualLogic storage group.
6. Click OK.
7. Click the Targets tab.
8. Find the relevant MailStore volume for this VM, and select it. Click Log On…
9. Check the checkbox to allow automatic logon on reboot, and to also enable multipath.
10. Click OK.
Adding an additional virtual drive to the VM via vSphere (HP only)
1. Power off the VM, right-click and choose Edit Settings.
2. Click Add
3. Choose Hard Disk, and click Next.
4. Choose Create a new virtual disk, and click Next.
5. Choose 60GB for the size, and select Specify a datastore. Click Browse.
6. Select the appropriate datastore. We alternated MailStore database storage between the tw...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/20/2014.
- Fall '11