This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: nagement Console.
Configuring Exchange Server 2007
1. If Exchange does not automatically open the Exchange Management Console, select Start All
Programs Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Exchange Management Console.
2. In the left pane, expand Organization Configuration, and select Hub Transport.
3. In the action pane on the far right, select New Send Connector.
4. Name the send connector SMTP, select the intended use as Internet, and click Next.
5. In the Address space window, click Add.
6. In the SMTP Address Space window, type * as the address, ensure that the installer has checked Include
all subdomains, and click OK.
7. Click Next.
8. Accept defaults for the next two pages by clicking Next.
9. At the New Connector page, click New to create the connector.
10. Click Finish to close the New SMTP Send Connector wizard.
11. In the left pane of the Exchange Management Console window, expand Server Configuration, and select
12. In the Database Management tab, right-click First Stor...
View Full Document
- Fall '11