This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: pool name of database with the following members:
Principled Technologies, Inc.: Virtualized Exchange workload performance comparison of end-to-end
solutions: Dell PowerEdge R710 with Dell EqualLogic storage vs. HP ProLiant GL385 G5 with HP
StorageWorks EVA 4400 4 c. PS5000XV-3
3. Create a storage pool name of OS-Log with the following member:
4. Enable all network connections on each PS5000XV and PS6000 using the following IP address scheme:
a. IP Address: 192.168.1.## (## being any number between 10 and 60)
b. Subnet Mask: 255.255.248.0
5. Create 10 60GB volumes in the database storage pool with no snapshot reserve, and name them loadgen# (# being 1-10)
6. Create one 1.28TB volume in the OS-Log storage pool with no snapshot reserve, and name it OS-Log
7. Enable shared access to the iSCSI target from multiple initiators on every volume.
8. Create an access control record for every volume without specifying any limitations.
9. Create a read-only SNMP community...
View Full Document
- Fall '11