This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ns, and double-click the Local
5. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and click Properties.
6. In the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties screen, select the Use the following IP address
7. Enter a valid static IP address for this new VM, subnet mask, and default gateway.
8. Select the Use the following DNS server addresses radio button, and enter at least one valid DNS server,
if the application requires you to do so.
9. Click OK, and click Close to exit.
10. Click Start Control Panel System.
11. Click Change Settings to change the computer name.
12. Click the Change button.
13. Enter the new computer name.
14. Click OK, and click OK again.
15. When the installer prompts you to do so, reboot the VM. Installing and configuring the mail client
We used a separate ESX Server running virtual clients for all mail clients. To create the mail client, you must
install several software components. Before following these instructions, make sure to statically assign an IP
address for the client, and t...
View Full Document
- Fall '11