This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ed build 148592 of a version of ESX still under development on the host server. ESX build 148592
supports the new virtualization technologies such as EPT. We also installed the vSphere client tool on a
management workstation, which was an Intel Pentium 4, 630 3.00GHz running Windows Vista Ultimate SP1
(6001) with 2GB RAM.
Installing ESX Build 148592
1. Insert ESX Build 148592 DVD, and restart the computer.
2. While booting, press F11 to enter Boot Menu.
3. Press the down arrow to navigate to the appropriate boot device, and press Enter.
4. To start ESX in graphical mode, press Enter.
5. On the Welcome screen, click Next.
6. Click the checkbox to accept the terms of the license agreement, and click Next.
7. Accept the default keyboard layout, and click Next.
8. On the Custom Drivers screen, choose No to install custom drivers, and click Next.
9. You will receive a warning if you chose No. Click Yes to proceed. Drivers will load at this point.
10. Click Next.
11. Enter your serial number now, or c...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/20/2014.
- Fall '11