This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: nt GL385 G5 with HP
StorageWorks EVA 4400 16 8. Type Testbed for the workgroup.
To set up this server, we had to install several additional software components. The following subsections detail
the necessary installation processes.
Joining the domain
1. Select Start Control Panel Network Connections Local Area Connection.
2. Click Properties.
3. Highlight Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and click Properties.
4. Select the Use the following DNS server addresses radio button, and enter the IP of the DNS server in
the Preferred DNS server field. Click OK.
5. Right-click My Computer, and select Properties.
6. Under the Computer Name tab, click Change.
7. In the Computer Name Changes window, under the Member of section, select the Domain radial box, and
8. Select OK to start joining the domain.
9. When the window appears asking for a person qualified on the domain, type Tester as the username
and Password1 as the password.
10. At the welcome pop-up window and the window warning that you must reset the com...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/20/2014.
- Fall '11