{[ promptMessage ]}

Bookmark it

{[ promptMessage ]}

Of shares eps 554 part 4 long term financial

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: indebtedness that results in the maximum price per share, P0. Debt EPS ks 0% P0 10.0% 10 10.3 20 10.9 30 11.4 40 12.6 50 14.8 60 17.5 e. Prepare a recommendation to the board of directors of Morales Publishing, Inc., that specifies the degree of indebtedness that will accomplish the firm’s goal of optimizing shareholder wealth. Use your findings in parts a through d to justify your recommendation. LG3 LG4 LG5 LG6 12–24 Integrative—Optimal capital structure Country Textiles, which has fixed operating costs of $300,000 and variable operating costs equal to 40% of sales, has made the following three sales estimates, with their probabilities noted. Sales Probability $ 600,000 .30 900,000 .40 1,200,000 .30 The firm wishes to analyze five possible capital structures—0, 15, 30, 45, and 60% debt ratios. The firm’s total assets of $1 million are assumed to be constant. Its common stock has a book value of $25 per share, and the firm is in the 40% tax bracket. The following additional data have been gathered for use in analyzing the five capital structures...
View Full Document

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

Ask a homework question - tutors are online