This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: dreams could I stomach letting my parents down. Therefore, I’ve settled with meeting their academic standards and my rebellious nature, but never have I
satisfied my life’s desires. For this paper:
1. Intro: Introduce and define existentialism. Make purpose of essay apparent. Thesis and outline
2. Living for today and not tomorrow’s satisfaction. (Into the Wild)
3. If one feels there is no purpose, what do they do to enhance the meaning of life.? Where do
they turn? What propels them forward? (Personal Experience)
4. What makes people feel strength for a better tomorrow? What makes them have faith
something extraordinary will come soon? (Waiting for Godot)
5. For those who made a life changing mistake, what brings them back to reality, and gives them
hope for a new beginning? (San Quentin Prisoners)
6. Conclusion: Recap on the main points. End with a shebang....
View Full Document