Unformatted text preview: to a person who can give them
9. I have a friend who is an attorney. Using “Where”
1. The building where they work is new.
2. The apartment in which they live faces the pool.
3. The seat which you are sitting in is an aisle seat.
4. The place where we are staying is beautiful.
5. The town where I grew up is small.
6. The store in which I bought the magazine is
around the corner.
7. The hotel which I am staying in is called the
8. The restaurant where I always eat has a new
9. Did you see a place where we can rent a car?
10. The building in which the Declaration of
Independence is located is the National Archives. 106
Shared by www.itdunya.com
ITDunya.com Great Learning Urdu Web Forum Come and join us for more......
Contact us: [email protected] www.itdunya.com
11. The bank which I cashed my traveler’s checks in
12. The house where I live is very old.
13. The Laundromat where I wash my clothes has a
View Full Document
- Winter '13
- English, ......, John B. Romeiser