This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ”
1. I forgot the date when you arrived.
2. This is the house where I grew up.
3. July 4, 1776 is when the Declaration of
Independence was signed.
4. I’ll always remember the day when she was born.
5. Tuesday is the day when we will come.
6. The seat in which I am sitting is 12-C.
7. Cannery Row is where we’ll have lunch.
8. Friday is the day on which we will visit the
9. Highway 1 is where you can drive for a view of
10. Tomorrow is when I will take the scenic 17-Mile
11. The cottage where I am staying is the Hansel and
12. The date when I was born is January 5, 1973.
13. Wednesday is the day on which we will drive to
the Lamp Lighter Inn. Chapter 25
“If... then” Constructions
12. UNREAL “If... then” Constructions
1. If you take Interstate 85, you’ll get there faster.
2. I’ll send some money, if you need it.
3. If I had more money, I’d go to Cali...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/17/2014 for the course ENG 99 taught by Professor Michal during the Winter '13 term at CSU Sacramento.
- Winter '13