This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: redit card by applying for one.
8. John forwarded his mail by going to the
9. I got a reservation by calling the hotel.
10. She got that car by renting it.
11. I met Mr. Young by introducing myself to him.
12. He got to the hotel by taking a cab.
13. They changed money by going to the bank. Chapter 22
The Past Perfect Tense
1. Until yesterday, they had never seen the film.
2. The customers went home after the restaurant
3. She has already washed her clothes, and now she
can dry them.
4. I had never visited my aunt in San Francisco until
5. We went home after we had finished our dinner.
6. He has just borrowed some detergent, so he can
begin washing now.
105 Shared by www.itdunya.com
ITDunya.com Great Learning Urdu Web Forum Come and join us for more......
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org www.itdunya.com
PART 1: GRAMMAR TOPICS AND EXERCISES
13. I had never forgotten an appointment until
We were waiting on the attorney when the
Ellen was preparing...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/17/2014 for the course ENG 99 taught by Professor Michal during the Winter '13 term at CSU Sacramento.
- Winter '13