This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: . Young.
3. The person who rented the apartment is my best
4. I have a car whose first owner was British.
5. The woman who was Mr. Smith’s secretary
moved to California.
6. The girl whose ticket I bought is my niece.
7. That is the woman who rented the apartment that
faces the pool.
8. The woman whose paintings I saw is an artist.
9. The car which I bought is mid-sized.
10. The carpet which I had cleaned is dirty again.
11. The apartment which I rented faces the pool.
12. The accident which I saw was just a fender
13. The insurance which I have will pay for the
repairs. Chapter 24
The Relative Pronouns “Who”/”Which”/”That”
1. He has an aunt who lives in San Francisco.
2. I have some luggage which I need to check.
3. He has a book which is fascinating.
4. I’m reading a newspaper which I bought at the
5. She’s looking for the witness who saw the
6. We’re looking for the interstate which goes to
7. He’s talking to the lady who was in the accident.
8. They want to talk...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/17/2014 for the course ENG 99 taught by Professor Michal during the Winter '13 term at CSU Sacramento.
- Winter '13