This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: aught me so much about American history.
I therefore instruct my niece to do the following while she is in Washington:
1. Visit Georgetown where I lived a number of years ago as a student.
2. Have dinner at Antonio’s, my favorite Italian restaurant.
Request a menu and bring back a copy of the check as proof.
3. Visit the Smithsonian Institution. Take a picture of Lindbergh’s ‘Spirit of St. Louis.’
4. Visit the National Archives to view the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of
5. Drive through the National Arboretum, Washington’s best-kept secret.
6. Finish by visiting the Lincoln Memorial and the U.S. Capitol.
While I do not expect my niece to prove that she visited all the places I have listed, I assume
that she will follow my wishes.
My hope is that she will learn as much about the U.S. as I did when I first moved here.” 130
Shared by www.itdunya.com
ITDunya.com Great Learning Urdu Web Forum Come and join us for more......
Contact us: [email protected] Story and Act...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/17/2014 for the course ENG 99 taught by Professor Michal during the Winter '13 term at CSU Sacramento.
- Winter '13