Unformatted text preview: ld have put them in my briefcase last night.
8. I should have brought them with me.
9. I shouldn’t have eaten so much last night.
10. I should have called him when I arrived.
11. I should have bought some yesterday.
12. I should have kept all my change.
13. I shouldn’t have gone on vacation.
1. Could she study at home?
2. Could he borrow their car?
3. Could she take I-75 to Tennessee?
4. Could John fill out a credit application?
5. Could he get his car filled up?
6. Could they wash their clothes today?
7. Could Sue have her house cleaned?
8. Could he immigrate to the U.S.?
9. Could they make an appointment with Mr.
10. Could she give them directions to Washington?
11. Could Bob call Mary?
12. Could they watch television?
13. Could he order a salad? 103
Shared by www.itdunya.com
ITDunya.com Great Learning Urdu Web Forum Come and join us for more......
Contact us: [email protected] www.itdunya.com
PART 1: GRAMMAR TOPICS AND EXERCISES Chapter 18 9. Usage of the Perfect Progressive Tenses
1. I had been wa...
View Full Document
- Winter '13
- English, ......, John B. Romeiser