Unformatted text preview: but he might
check the oil.
5. They won’t give him a lift, but they might give
him some money for the bus.
6. The attendant won’t clean your car, but he might
7. They won’t wash your curtains, but they might
wash your clothes.
8. She lives in Florida, so she wouldn’t fly to
Alabama, but she might fly to Virginia.
9. They don’t like to approve applications, but they
might approve yours.
10. I know she’s not having her phone messages
forwarded, but she might have her mail
11. The apartment doesn’t face the road; I think it
might face the pool.
12. I don’t know if the apartment is furnished. It
might be, but I doubt it.
13. The telephone is certainly not included, but the
utilities might be.
Progressive Forms of “May” and “Might”
1. They may have been having dinner.
2. He may have been forwarding his mail.
3. She may have been checking her oil. 104
Shared by www.itdunya.com
ITDunya.com Great Learning Urdu Web Forum Come and join us for more......
View Full Document
- Winter '13
- English, ......, John B. Romeiser