Unformatted text preview: gone to the grocery store.
8. She’s already rented the apartment.
1. They’re washing their clothes themselves.
2. She’s looking at T-shirts.
3. He’s buying a ticket for Mary.
4. She’s introducing Fred and Bob to Mr. Young.
5. They are preparing a meal for themselves.
6. He’s doing the shopping himself.
7. As usual, they are doing the work themselves.
8. She’s doing the work herself. 102
Shared by www.itdunya.com
ITDunya.com Great Learning Urdu Web Forum Come and join us for more......
Contact us: [email protected] www.itdunya.com
Exercise Answers Chapter 15
Irregular Noun Plurals
1. Now two of my teeth are hurting .
2. Actually, two men rented the apartment.
3. Actually, two ladies rented the car.
4. She has two new babies—twins.
5. All agencies offer a flat rate.
6. I actually caught four fish.
7. No, I only see the women in the corner.
8. No. Now both of my feet hurt.
9. I actually bought two loaves of bread.
10. I actually need two glasses of water.
11. He actua...
View Full Document
- Winter '13
- English, ......, John B. Romeiser