Unformatted text preview: lling my secretary. 8.
13. I was watching television.
I was ordering our meals.
He was calling his wife.
I was talking to my daughter.
I was looking for the hotel.
I was standing in line at Customs. Tense Formation (Future Progressive)
1. We will be buying groceries this afternoon.
2. I will be making an appointment for Thursday.
3. I will be going to the supermarket today.
4. He will be renting the apartment next door.
5. She will be visiting her aunt.
6. Mr. Young will be calling the attorney.
7. They will be getting in touch.
8. We will be watching television.
9. I will be reading the newspaper.
10. He will be preparing the meal.
11. She will be calling his secretary.
12. Alex will be eating lunch.
13. I will be waking up at 7:00. Chapter 14
The Present Perfect Tense
1. She’s already washed her clothes.
2. He’s just borrowed some detergent.
3. She’s finished drying her clothes.
4. He’s already gotten change.
5. She’s finished her laundry.
6. He’s forgotten to bring change.
7. He’s already...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/17/2014 for the course ENG 99 taught by Professor Michal during the Winter '13 term at CSU Sacramento.
- Winter '13