This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: . Did you see the refrigerator in the other
9. There is another two-bedroom apartment with
10. Is the other grocery store nearby?
11. Let’s take a look at another apartment.
12. Did you see the other desk in the study?
13. The other half bath is beside the kitchen.
1. The moon is rising.
2. The farmer raises chickens.
3. Set the glass down on the table.
4. The boy is sitting in the chair.
5. The chicken laid an egg.
6. I lay on the bed last night.
7. They sat by the pool yesterday.
8. Please raise the window.
9. The sun rises every day.
10. The secretary lay the report down.
11. Mr. Young is sitting in your office.
12. I’m laying the dress on the bed.
13. Did you set the wine on the table? Chapter 13
Tense Formation (Past Progressive)
1. I was shopping at the mall.
2. I was visiting my aunt in San Francisco.
3. I was reading in the library.
4. I was buying a ticket.
5. I was touring the apartment.
6. I was preparing dinner.
7. I was ca...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/17/2014 for the course ENG 99 taught by Professor Michal during the Winter '13 term at CSU Sacramento.
- Winter '13