This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: value General Guidelines for Cost
1. Cost-benefit approach
2. Full recognition of behavioral as well as
3. Using different costs for different purposes
Using different costs for different purposes 4 Standards of Ethical Conduct Institute of Management Accountant (IMA)
Competence Integrity Knowledge and Skill Free from Economic Conflicts Confidentiality
Keep Client Info Confidential Objectivity Report Objective Information Course Overview
1. Measuring cost of making product/services
2. Planning for future operations
3. Evaluating performance and controlling
4. Decision-making using managerial
accounting information 5...
View Full Document