Drop 30 5 days 6000 no prod drop 70 0 0

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: Time Cost Prod. Drop 30% 5 days $6,000 No Prod. Drop 70% 0 0 Dr. Maged Ezzat Georgy Representation Representation of Probability Probability & Impact You can also represent the probability and impact using using graphical means. Consider again the case of productivity drop. Assume the activity in concern is estimated to cost $30,000 $30,000 under normal circumstances. If productivity drops, cost will jump to $36,000. Dr. Maged Ezzat Georgy Representation Representation of Probability Probability & Impact This info can be represented as follows: 70% 30% Cost ($) 30,000 36,000 Dr. Maged Ezzat Georgy Representation Representation of Probability Probability & Impact Let us assume a more diverse case Histogram: 60% 10% 20% 10% Cost ($) 24,000 30,000 Dr. Maged Ezzat Georgy 36,000 42,000 Representation Representation of Probability Probability & Impact Let us assume a more diverse case Curve: 60% 10% 20% 10% Cost ($) 24,000 30,000 36,000 42,000 Dr. Maged Ezzat Georgy How to Quantitatively Assess Project Risks Tools/techniques for quantitatively assessing risks: ◦ Sensit...
View Full Document

Ask a homework question - tutors are online