Unformatted text preview: quation that will, for the case where the line does not intersect the sphere, compute the t value where the line is closes to the sphere.
Your answer must be neat and clear. No points will be awarded for imprecise answers. Your answer
should be in the form of a simple explicit equation for t that you have drawn a box around. Do not attempt this question until you have completed the rest of the exam! There will be no partial credit for this
question. Final Exam CS 184: Foundations of Computer Graphics
Prof. James O’Brien page 15 of 15 Final project report submission instructions:
• The report for your final project is due tomorrow (Friday the 19th) no later than 5pm.
• Reports should be printed on paper.
• You may include images and videos on a CD or DVD.
• Your report should be stapled and placed in an folder or envelope with your CD/DVD.
• The names and login IDs for all project members should be on your report and CD/DVD.
• There is no leeway for accepting late submissions. Once I go home on Friday I will not be
back on campus until after grades have been submitted.
• Submissions by e-mail will not be accepted....
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/24/2014 for the course CS 184 taught by Professor Staff during the Fall '08 term at Berkeley.
- Fall '08
- Computer Graphics