This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ula
c. pubic bone
22. Which muscle closes the eyelid?
a. orbicularis oris
b. orbicularis oculi
c. levator palpebrae
23. The parietal layer of the pericardium is
a. adherent to the visceral layer
b. adherent to the outer, thick fibrous layer
c. consists only of tough fibers
d. is also called the epicardium
24. Which is incorrect?
a. kyphosis is accentuation of the thoracic curve
b. lordosis is accentuation of cervical curve
c. scoliosis is lateral deviation of the vertebral column
d. lordosis is accentuation of the lumbar curve
25. The lub component of the heart beat means the
a. closure of all the semilunar valves
b. opening of the bicuspid valve
c. opening of the tricuspid valve
d. closure of the bicuspid and tricuspid valves
26. The roof of the orbit is made up of which bone?
27. The orbicularis oris inserts on the
View Full Document
- Fall '07