This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ne the timing of the effect Titles/Credits/Themes
● Title Slides are used at the beginning of the
– ● ● Sometimes after a short “enticer” to get you into
the video Credits are used at the end to provide credit to
those who participated
Themes are quick and easy ways to add a
“look” or “feel” to your video
– Many applications have themes that are ready to
use (cookbook). Rendering
● Rendering is the process of taking the project
file and converting it to a self contained file
● AVI, MPEG, WMV, and FLV – It finalizes the video – Many applications can directly send your rendered
video to different video sharing sites *Things to think about before you create a video
*What story do I want to tell?
*What do I need to do to tell the story?
*What do I already have and what do I need?
*Who is my audience? *Technical aspects to creating a video
*It is possible to produce a...
View Full Document
- Winter '08