This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Times , April 16, 2010.
48. ht t p: / / s port s . es pn. go. c om/ es pn/ c ont es t s / index (ac c es s ed April 16, 2010).
49. ht t p: / / www. s t aples eas y rebat es . c om/ img/ s t aples / paperles s / pages / Landing. ht ml (ac c es s ed April 7, 2010).
50. Eva A. van Reijmers dal, Pet er C. Neijens , and Edit h G. Smit , “A New Branc h of Advert is ing: Reviewing Fac tors That Influenc e Reac tions to Produc t Plac ement,” J ournal of Advertis ing Res earc h 49, no. 4
(Dec ember 2009), pp. 429–49; Pamela Mills Homer, “Produc t Plac ement: The Impac t of Plac ement Ty pe and
Repetition on Attitude,” J ournal of Advertis ing, Fall 2009; Eliz abeth Cowley and Chris Barron, “W hen Produc t
Plac ement Goes W rong: The Effec ts of Program Lik ing and Plac ement Prominenc e,” J ournal of Advertis ing,
51. Tom Lowry and Burt Helm, “Blas t ing Away at Produc t Plac ement , ” Bus ines s W eek , Oc t ober 15, 2009.
52. www. jc rew. c om (ac c es s ed April 23, 2010).
53. His as hi Kurat a and Xiaohang Yue, “Trade Promot ion Mode Choic e and Informat ion Sharing in Fas hion Retail Supply Chains ,” International J ournal of Produc tion Ec onomic s 114 (Augus t 2008), pp. 507–19; Ronald
Curhan and Robert Kopp, “Obtaining Retailer Support for Trade Deals : Key Suc c es s Fac tors ,” J ournal of
Advertis ing Res earc h 27 (Dec ember 1987–January 1988), pp. 51–60. 2011 McGraw-Hill Higher Education
Any us e is s ubject to the Term s of Us e and Privacy Notice.
McGraw-Hill Higher Education is one of the m any fine bus ines s es of The McGraw-Hill Com panies . connect.mcg r aw- hill.com/connect/hmEBook.do?setTab= sectionTabs 9/10 9/15/13 connect.mcg r aw- hill.com/connect/hmEBook.do?setTab= sectionTabs M cGr aw- Hill Connect - Ebook 10/10 9/15/13 M cGr aw- Hill Connect - Ebook M arke ting EBook
Content Chapte r18: Adv e rtising, Public Re lations, and Sale s Prom otions Sum m ing Up
De scr ib e th e ste p s in d e sig n in g an d e xe cu tin g an ad v e r tisin g camp aig n .
F irms (1) identify their tar...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/25/2014 for the course BADM 320 taught by Professor Staff during the Winter '08 term at University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign.
- Winter '08