Unformatted text preview: uppose
P (s) = 2
s+3 u ( t) = 1 + e t . What is y (t)?
8. Sketch y (t) in the previous problem.
9. What is the steady state response y (t) when the system P (s) and the input u(t) are given by the
u(t) = 5 + 4 sin t.
10. Sketch y (t) in the previous problem.
P (s) = 11. Which of the following systems H (s) oscillate in response to the impulse input? (Use these systems
for the next ﬁve questions)
s+1 (E) s1
2 + 2s + 10
s (B) 1
s2 (C) 2
(F) s2 s
s2 + 3 s+1
2s + 10 (D)
(G) 1 s(s + 5)
s 2 + 3s + 2 (s s2 + 1
3)(s2 + s + 5) 12. Which system(s) is/are stable?
13. Which system(s) is/are neutrally stable?
14. For which system(s) does the step response converge to zero?
15. Suppose transfer functions in Problem 11 are from the reference r(t) to the error e(t) = r(t)
where y (t) is the output. Which system(s) is/are Type 0 for tracking? y ( t) , 16. Which system(s) exhibit(s) undershoot in the step response?
17. Find 19. Consider a second order, system havingnatural frequency !n ,at 3 ± 4j . What...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/27/2014 for the course MAE 171A taught by Professor Idan during the Winter '09 term at UCLA.
- Winter '09