Unformatted text preview: ntrol) - r = reference command
w = disturbance
u = control input
y = output
v = sensor noise
e := r − y = error
(s − 1)(s + 2) no cancellation Design Problem
Given a plant G(s), ﬁnd a controller D(s) such that a set of control objectives are satisﬁed.
(1) Stability: (2) Tracking: y (t) follows r(t). (when w = v = 0.)
(3) Regulation: keep y (t) near a constant set point in the presence of w and v .
(4) Control effort: keep u(t) small. (Do not exceed the actuator capacity)
(5) Sensitivity: Robustness to system parameters change. 4 Open Loop Design Transfer function:
Y = GDR + GW OLC: input u+W, output Y = G(u+W). But D=u/R
->u=DR. Substitute in Y to get ex...
View Full Document
- Winter '09
- 1 g, GD, Unstable zero/pole cancellation