This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: 92: 513-8 Sports Med 2005; 35 (2) 124 21. Greenhaff PL, Bodin K, Soderlund K, et al. Effect of oral
creatine supplementation on skeletal muscle PCr resynthesis.
Am J Physiol 1994; 266: E725-30
22. Gordon A, Hultman E, Kaijser L, et al. Creatine supplementation in chronic heart failure increases skeletal muscle creatine
phosphate and muscle performance. Cardiovasc Res 1995; 30:
23. Andrews R, Greenhaff PL, Curtis S, et al. The effects of dietary
creatine supplementation on skeletal muscle metabolism in
congestive heart failure. Eur Heart J 1998; 19: 617-22
24. Matthews RT, Yang L, Jenkins BG, et al. Neuroprotective
effects of creatine and cytocreatine in animal models of Huntington’s disease. J Neurosci 1998; 18: 156-63
25. Tarnopolsky MA, Roy BD, MacDonald JR. A randomized,
controlled trial of creatine monohydrate in patients with mitochondrial cytopathies. Muscle Nerve 1997; 20: 1502-9
26. Wilder N, Deiuert RG, Hagerman F, et al. The effects of lowdose creatine supplementation versus creatine loading in collegiate football players. J Athl Train 2001; 36 (2): 124-9
27. Wilder N, Gilders R, Haterman F, et al. The effects of a
10-week, periodized, off-season resistance-training program
and creatine supplementation among college football players. J
Health Res 2002; 16 (3): 343-52
28. Bemben MG, Bemben DA, Loftiss DD, et al. Creatine supplementation during resistance training in college football athletes. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2001; 33 (10): 1667-73
29. Chrusch MJ, Chilibeck PD, Chad KE, et al. Creatine supplementation combined with resistance training in older men.
Med Sci Sports Exerc 2001; 33: 2111-7
30. Tarnopolsky MA, Parise G, Yardley NJ, et al. Creatine-dextrose
and protein-dextrose induce similar strength gains during
training. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2001; 33: 2044-52
31. Becque MD, Lochmann JD, Melrose DR. Effects of oral creatine supplementation on muscular strength and body composition. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2000; 32: 654-8
32. Brenner M, Rankin JW, Sebolt D. The effect of creati...
View Full Document