This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ard set of stipulations that applies to all contracts on
how a contract is to be administered and the relationships
between the parties established. The rights, privileges and
responsibilities of primary parties are also defined.
• Special conditions of contract (SCC)
– Contractual aspects that are peculiar or unique to a given
project, e.g. additional instructions, amount of liquidated
damages, wage rates
• Technical specifications
– Textual, written description of the technical requirements of the
• Plans and drawings
• Schedule of rates 40 Examples of Contract Documents
• From Development Bureau, HKSAR
– General Conditions of Contract
• From the Architectural Services Department, HKSAR
– General Specification
– Particular Specification
– Model Bills of Quantities
– Schedule of Rates 41 Hong Kong GCC for D&B Contracts (1999 Edition)
• Clause 23 (1):
– The Contractor shall, unless it is otherwise provided in the
Contract, have in respect of any defect or in...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/28/2014.
- Fall '14